- registration of companies and all companies' matters
- all changes and transformations of companies
- mergers and acquisitions
- ongoing legal services - drafting and reviewing contracts, commercial disputes and negotiations, business law consulting
- court disputes between entrepreneurs
- divorce cases
- cases for division of property
- contact matters
- maintenance matters
- inheritance consulting and court representation
- liquidation of companies and insolvency
- prepared insolvnecy, pre-pack
- restructuring of companies and business reorganization
- consumer insolvency
- defensive actions in preparatory proceedings and at all stages of court proceedings
- representation of the aggrieved party in the preparatory proceedings and the auxiliary prosecutor at all stages of the court proceedings
- criminal and fiscal cases
- employment contracts and labor law disputes
- preparing and reviewing contracts, regulations and other documents
- court representation of employees and employers
- comprehensive support in obtaining work permits
- permits for temporary and permanent residence
- legalization of stay acquiring citizenship, the Pole's card
- comprehensive legal support for Ordering Parties and Contractors
- representation of clients in public procurement procedures
- representation of clients before the National Chamber of Appeal and courts
- legal support under PPP - Public-Private Partnership at the stage of verification of the requirements of a public institution, preparation of relevant applications and offers, during meetings with a public partner and verification of model contracts
- due Diligence for the buyer or seller
- comprehensive advice and negotiation support in the process of taking over / selling entities
- representation during negotiations with financial institutions
- preparation of transformation plans, mergers and necessary documentation
- preparation of corporate documents of the acquired companies and performing all necessary activities before the National Court Register and supervisory authorities
Before founding Çoban Legal, she gained experience in law firms dealing primarily with Polish and foreign entrepreneurs from the construction, financial and transport industries. She specializes in litigation and contract law and provides comprehensive services for entrepreneurs - from the foundation, through operation, including litigation and reorganization, as well as liquidation and bankruptcy. She also supports individual clients in civil, family and inheritance matters. She also worked as an in-house lawyer for a major event company and has years of business management experience. She speaks Polish, English and Turkish.
İREM ACAR GÜMÜŞ
She founded her own law firm, Acar Legal Consultancy (www.acarlegal.com) that serves Istanbul / Turkey and Warsaw / Poland, providing legal services to domestic and foreign clients, offering them professional, effective and business-oriented legal solutions . She co-operates with the Coban Legal Law Office, providing legal services to Polish entrepreneurs and private persons in Turkey and to Turkish entities in Poland.
She deals with every area of private law, focuses mainly on real estate law and strives to resolve all kinds of local and international disputes, build lasting and long-term relationships with Polish and Turkish clients.
She deepened her knowledge by participating in numerous courses and workshops in various areas of law, including commercial law, alternative dispute resolution or legislation, and by participation in scientific conferences organized under the patronage of the Jagiellonian University. She specializes in administration law and proceeding, as well as in company and contracts' law.
A lover of aesthetics, photography and travel. Her interests include psychology, mediation and design. She speaks English.
Privately, she is passionate about travel, cinematography and psychology. She speaks English.
She gained experience in law firms in Krakow. She deals in particular with civil, economic, bankruptcy and restructuring law as well as unconventional debt recovery. She has extensive trial experience.
She cooperates with the Çoban Legal Law Firm in order to provide the most effective legal services to clients in the office in Krakow. She speaks English.
Privately, a great enthusiast of animals, and above all horses, with which she has been associated since childhood. She cannot imagine his life without horse riding. She speaks English.
She has experience in Polish-Chinese translating in court proceedings. She was a full-time translator in a highway construction project carried out by a Chinese consortium. As part of her official duties, she participated in many negotiations and court disputes. In the Recruitment Office of the Warsaw School of Economics, she was responsible for recruiting students, and then acted as an advisor for relations with China.
As vice-president of the Warsaw Branch of the Polish-Chinese Friendship Society, she is actively involved in the exchange between Poland and China and maintains good relations with local governments at all levels. Provides Chinese clients with advice on foreign exchange, tenders, and business delegations and meetings. She speaks Chinese, Polish and English.
From October 31, 2021, ONLY advocates, legal advisors and persons with confirmed qualifications may perform activities related to registration, changes and other activities related to companies and trusts
W Dzienniku Gazecie Prawnej w dniu 8 kwietnia 2021 r. można przeczytać artykuł zainspirowany przez Mecenas Annę Coban na temat braku możliwości zaskarżania decyzji PFR w przedmiocie dofinansowania. Regulamin PFR w tym zakresie łamie podstawowe prawa i wolności […]
Restrykcje wprowadzone przez Rozporządzenie są bezprawne- potwierdzają to nie tylko sądy, ale również sam SANEPID, który nie mogąc skutecznie egzekwować bezprawnych ograniczeń, zaczął powoływać się na przepis z ustawy o państwowej inspekcji sanitarnej, który został stworzony na potrzeby […]
office in Warsaw:Aleja Solidarności 75 lok. 10,
00-090 Warsaw, Poland
office in Krakow:ul. Bagrowa 28a/42
30-733 Krakow, Poland
Administratorem Twoich danych osobowych będzie Kancelaria Adwokacka Coban Legal z siedzibą w Pruszkowie przy ulicy Raszyńska 11 (05-800 Warszawa), dalej „Kancelaria”. Kancelaria będzie korzystała z Twoich danych w celu prowadzenia kontaktów w związku z zapytaniem złożonym poprzez formularz na stronie internetowej lub wiadomość email. Masz prawo dostępu do treści swoich danych oraz prawo ich sprostowania, usunięcia, ograniczenia przetwarzania, prawo do przenoszenia danych, prawo do wniesienia sprzeciwu oraz prawo wniesienia skargi do Prezesa Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych.