- registration of companies and all companies' matters
- all changes and transformations of companies
- mergers and acquisitions
- ongoing legal services - drafting and reviewing contracts, commercial disputes and negotiations, business law consulting
- court disputes between entrepreneurs
- divorce cases
- cases for division of property
- contact matters
- maintenance matters
- inheritance consulting and court representation
- liquidation of companies and insolvency
- prepared insolvnecy, pre-pack
- restructuring of companies and business reorganization
- consumer insolvency
- defensive actions in preparatory proceedings and at all stages of court proceedings
- representation of the aggrieved party in the preparatory proceedings and the auxiliary prosecutor at all stages of the court proceedings
- criminal and fiscal cases
- employment contracts and labor law disputes
- preparing and reviewing contracts, regulations and other documents
- court representation of employees and employers
- comprehensive support in obtaining work permits
- permits for temporary and permanent residence
- legalization of stay acquiring citizenship, the Pole's card
Before founding Çoban Legal, she gained experience in law firms dealing primarily with Polish and foreign entrepreneurs from the construction, financial and transport industries. She specializes in litigation and contract law and provides comprehensive services for entrepreneurs - from the foundation, through operation, including litigation and reorganization, as well as liquidation and bankruptcy. She also supports individual clients in civil, family and inheritance matters. She also worked as an in-house lawyer for a major event company and has years of business management experience. She speaks Polish, English and Turkish.
İREM ACAR GÜMÜŞ
She founded her own law firm, Acar Legal Consultancy (www.acarlegal.com) that serves Istanbul / Turkey and Warsaw / Poland, providing legal services to domestic and foreign clients, offering them professional, effective and business-oriented legal solutions . She co-operates with the Coban Legal Law Office, providing legal services to Polish entrepreneurs and private persons in Turkey and to Turkish entities in Poland.
She deals with every area of private law, focuses mainly on real estate law and strives to resolve all kinds of local and international disputes, build lasting and long-term relationships with Polish and Turkish clients.
She deepened her knowledge by participating in numerous courses and workshops in various areas of law, including commercial law, alternative dispute resolution or legislation, and by participation in scientific conferences organized under the patronage of the Jagiellonian University. She specializes in administration law and proceeding, as well as in company and contracts' law.
A lover of aesthetics, photography and travel. Her interests include psychology, mediation and design. She speaks English.
Özel olarak seyahat, sinematografi ve psikoloji konusunda tutkulu. O ingilizce konuşur.
She has experience in Polish-Chinese translating in court proceedings. She was a full-time translator in a highway construction project carried out by a Chinese consortium. As part of her official duties, she participated in many negotiations and court disputes. In the Recruitment Office of the Warsaw School of Economics, she was responsible for recruiting students, and then acted as an advisor for relations with China.
As vice-president of the Warsaw Branch of the Polish-Chinese Friendship Society, she is actively involved in the exchange between Poland and China and maintains good relations with local governments at all levels. Provides Chinese clients with advice on foreign exchange, tenders, and business delegations and meetings. She speaks Chinese, Polish and English.
From October 31, 2021, ONLY advocates, legal advisors and persons with confirmed qualifications may perform activities related to registration, changes and other activities related to companies and trusts
Rozwody w Polsce Wyroki rozwodowe wydane przez sądy państw niebędących członkami UE od dnia 1 lipca 2009 roku są bezpośrednio uznawane przez polskie władze i podlegają jedynie procedurze rejestracji – którą można przeprowadzić w Polsce w urzędzie stanu […]
Rozmowa z mecenas Anną Çoban, która prowadzi Kancelarię Adwokacką Coban Legal, świadczącą obsługę prawną klientów z branży targowej i eventowej. Pani Mecenas, dlaczego zdecydowała się Pani po tylu latach odejść z Ptak Warsaw Expo?Anna Çoban: Do decyzji tej […]
AdressSt. Noakowskiego 10 flat 20
00-666 Warsaw, Poland
Administratorem Twoich danych osobowych będzie Kancelaria Adwokacka Coban Legal z siedzibą w Pruszkowie przy ulicy Raszyńska 11 (05-800 Warszawa), dalej „Kancelaria”. Kancelaria będzie korzystała z Twoich danych w celu prowadzenia kontaktów w związku z zapytaniem złożonym poprzez formularz na stronie internetowej lub wiadomość email. Masz prawo dostępu do treści swoich danych oraz prawo ich sprostowania, usunięcia, ograniczenia przetwarzania, prawo do przenoszenia danych, prawo do wniesienia sprzeciwu oraz prawo wniesienia skargi do Prezesa Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych.